Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is There Something Like Viseeo For A Cradle

I've just bought a GS430 2000 MY01 which has a Motorola Cradle wired up in the centre arm rest. In one of my Mercs I have a Nokia cradle into which I've placed a ViseeO to make it Bluetooth. The cradle looks small, maybe for an old flip phone. Does anyone know if there'e an easy Bluetooth route?

Many thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I was so overwhelmed with the responses to my question that I thought I'd ask another :winky:

Does anyone know if there's a good aftermarket solution to Bluetooth a 2004 Rx300 ?

I await the Tsunami of replies.

Many thanks

:lol: I guess the torrent of replies nobody knows the answer to the motorola question. Didn't realise the did them that late, I know that's what the old mk1's had as an option. If your 430 isn't a satnav version, you should be able to connect in a parrot Bluetooth kit fairly easily with the relevent SOT lead. The satnav bits add additional headaches due to the satnav gubbins in the boot being responsible for fading the stereo audio for the directions.

No idea on the RX, but a parrot with the SOT lead should also be an option. SCOSCHE do some kids for later cars, not sure what years though and also look at USASPEC kits.

:lol: I guess the torrent of replies nobody knows the answer to the motorola question. Didn't realise the did them that late, I know that's what the old mk1's had as an option. If your 430 isn't a satnav version, you should be able to connect in a parrot bluetooth kit fairly easily with the relevent SOT lead. The satnav bits add additional headaches due to the satnav gubbins in the boot being responsible for fading the stereo audio for the directions.

No idea on the RX, but a parrot with the SOT lead should also be an option. SCOSCHE do some kids for later cars, not sure what years though and also look at USASPEC kits.

Thanks, I've tracked down a V60 and put a GiffGaff sim in it. Not the best solution, but a solution. I suspect you're right and that Parrot will be the route to go. I guess I just wondered if there were any Lexus specific solutions. Thanks again.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links