Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gs 430 Had To Go And Someone Lucky Might Want Her

hi all thank you for all the help over this last year of ownership but i decided i needed a Jag again so traded my baby in for a XJ 4.2 the aluminum one what a car. Just thought i would post a goodbye statement before i close my account and i thought that i should post the link that the car garage have my car on. The car was well looked after i have spent almost 2k in this last year having everything done new brakes,tires, new balljoints, upreated steering and anti roll bar bushes, new stainless exhaust made buy MIJ. i cant list it all but this car has been loved so much and i thought it was a shame that the car was is 51k miles and someone might let that car sit at their garage for a few months not knowing what it is. so yeh if anyone wants to go after a low milage golden beauty then have a look traded the car in at droitwich.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lexus-GS-430-4-3-Lexus-Navigator-auto-SE-51K-FSH-MASSIVE-SPEC-FULLY-LOADED-/321030456579?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4abee80503

If anyone does have a look and possibly buy her you can contact me and will talk you through how she is little niggles or whatever you find. It is a shame that i got the car in poor repair spent a bomb but the Jag bug hit me and i needed that fix i love to tinker and you cant on a toyota/ lexus you ahve wear and tare but for the most part there are resistant to wifes and bombs.

ooo ps i know that these forums are moderated and i would like to say i am not selling the car just letting people know about it going so she can go to a good home

Good luck with the Jag! I have come the opposite direction. Bought a 2003 X350 4.2 which was immaculate. Only later did I find aluminium corrosion all over the boot front edge, c pillars and bonnet edge.

Had owned two Audis (a8 and S8) without any corrosion issues, so this was a surprise. Turns out the jag forums have jags inability to build the early Ali bodies correctly well documented.

Car was 2 months outside body warranty. Local dealer not interested, jag customer services weren't interested so I was stuffed.

Final straw was when the car broke down twice when it's Canbus wiring failed giving me multiple system failures (abs, air suspension, gearbox etc) and stranding me twice. This on a 78k car with full JSH.

Decided that those who said Lexus were uber reliable should be listened to- so gs430 it is.

luckly my x350 doesnt have any signs of corrosion only the door crome trims have oxidized but with some autosol they have come up new. I am with you jaguars are a lot more work and break for silly reasons my first s type i spent over a grand sorting out bad door locks. But when a jaguar runs right nothing else is like it as they say on top gear you cant be a petrol head till you own an alfa i get that feeling for jaguars.

well if you know anyone after a 430 she is in cracking nick few small stone chips but in terms of mechanically she is a dream only problem i had was alloys had corrosion so i brought some used ones with help from a fellow forum member. I would like to say if anyone buys my GS and wants a spare set of alloys in need of refurb they can have them for free. as long as they pick them up

• 3 weeks later...

seems the dealer has no relisted her on eBay as a different user and added some lies to the advert like new tyres last week, my baby had new tires back in feb but seriously someone must want this beauty. o and the part about 2 scuffs due to the wife they were already there when i brought the car last year

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2001-LEXUS-GS430-SE-AUTO-Navigator-52k-miles-immaculate-FSH-leather-etc-/300838388240?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item460b5d8210

like said before anyone want any information on her just send a message i should have kept it as a second car

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links