Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Kit Opinions

popsy 08

got a full kit for the car of a altezza breaker few weeks ago only got around to priming them now

front and skirts are perfect i am just unsure about the rear lip and spoiler

the rear lip has a funny fitment may need some "custom work " due to the stock lexus rear lip i presume altezzas dont have this , do ye think its too low at the rear in comparision with the rest

no lip

100_0443_zpsf32a4de1.jpg

100_0442_zps9e8806f4.jpg

100_0445_zps05951cc1.jpg

with lip

100_0448_zps63b9b364.jpg

100_0451_zps9dc98dda.jpg

the spoiler is a custom job also but i think will look nice once fitted , hard to tell now with the oem spoiler but ill get her sprayed and see , will be different anyway

100_0453_zpsa7e7cf1b.jpg

100_0454_zps8279a332.jpg

dont worry getting suspension sorted also ha she is a small bit high

Dont like the rear spoiler tbh, but rest is ok, definately needs the rear lip as well to balance it out.

the first picture of the spoiler isnt the best really it practically sits flush there will only be a small gap between that and the boot

if i dont like it when fitted ill prob go for the despoilered look

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links