Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi,

Last Friday I had a new set of custom alloys fitted on my SC 430, however the Lexus Sensor Valves do not fit the new\alloys.

I called my local dealership and was told that Lexus only provides valve sensors for Lexus Wheels and that their is no way of disabling the dashboard 'Amber Alert' and 5min BEEP!

Is this true?

Terry

Hello and welcome to the LOC.

I was always under the impression that all tyre valves were a standard fit so it suprises me that Lexus TPMS valves don't fit any sleeves.

Are the valve casings on the OEM wheels metal or rubber and can they not be fiited to your new wheels?

Hi Steve,

The SC 430 Sensors are meant to screw down and fit flush to the wheel, they are just to big for my new wheels, the Lexus Parts department told me that I should only be using LEXUS alloy wheels on my car and that the sensor alert cannot be disarmed. :megaangry:

I think the only way out is to put all 4 TPMS valves into your spare wheel then re inflate spare making the system think pressure is ok in all 4 wheels, may "rattle " a bit when using the spare!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links