Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Replacement Wing Mirror Cover For 07 Gs300

Does anyone know if it is possible to get a replacement driver side (rhs) wing mirror cover for a 2007 gs 300? I was clipped and the cover flew off but the wing mirror mechanism itself is undamaged. Lexus dealer is only interested in replacement of the entire wing mirror unit.

Alternatively, does any one know of replacement wing mirror units other than main dealers?

Advice appreciated.

You do get just the covers...Pm ACLEX on this site....He works in parts department and got me a replacement for my 08 GS450h just a few weeks back... I believe for the 07 300 the price new is 56.31 plus vat n postage.... Andy quoted me this first then found out he'd quoted me for a 07 mine was dearer at 70 odd .. As the 08 has the indicator on.

Thanks very much that cost is much more palatable than the several hundred I was being quoted for the WM unit replacement. On closer scrutiny I think I have an 08 model (car is 57 plate) and lhs mirror case has indicator.

Advice much appreciated.

£78.86 +vat and postage for ur mirror casing and in the color you want... You might need to wait a couple of days as mine was sourced from Belgium I believe .... I'll pm you andys works number .... He should be able to give you a discount as well hopefully ...I did ps ur mirror casing comes in two parts .... ***** easy to do :)

Thank you so much for your help. I have messaged ACLex as you advised.

Many thanks for such great advice- sound like I will soon be able take off the Olympics wing mirror covers that are currently concealing the damage:-)

• 3 weeks later...

Same just happened to me, clipped the mirror just the plastic cover snapped. Can't believe I have to buy a whole wing mirror. Any recommendations for websites that just sell the cover. I have sent Aclex a message. Thanks!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links