Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello Again!

gazza200

Hello to all LOC members

After many a year away from the site I thought I would check up and see if you were still alive and kicking, glad to see you all are!

From a quick search on here I see all things Lexus have moved on... Unlike me! lol

I still have my old IS200... Have had it for about errrrm 10 years now and still love it... Well apart from the mpg but you can't have everything!

Which leads me to my questions... Who has owned their Lexus the longest? Who's is in the best condition for its age? Mine is a 99 plate IS200 sport which I have owned for 10 years and has covered a staggering 77.000 miles lol... Not a spot of rust on it and has only ever cost me the sum of my front shock absorbers and a ignition coil, not bad for 10 yrs motoring?... It even still has all 3 keys, and the spare wheel it came with in the boot unused! (probably no good now lol)

Just a hello to all you LOC'ers and to say HI again :-)

• Like 1

Welcome back,

Sounds like a very nice car, mines a 2001 and done 93k.

They might be getting on a bit, but still prefer mine over the more modern commuter boxes.