Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help!.....isf Style Grille For Is 250

Hi Guys

I know from after doing a search that this subject has been done to death, but, I am still trying to source an 'F' type squiggle grille to replace the vertical slatted grille on my 2010 Is 250.

Can anyone help me with part number and price to replace the black plastic inner part of the grille?

I tried my local dealer parts manager, and he tried to tell me it would cost £643 to replace the grille (no i do not have the sensor behind the emblem on the grille!) so I guess he really has no idea!!!!

Can anyone shed some light?

There is a USA based seller on eBay with them for $89.99 (£58.72 according to eBay).

Listing is HERE

I've been watching the listing so I know where to get it when I can finally sneak it past my wife...... :whistling:

HTH

Derek

There is a USA based seller on eBay with them for $89.99 (£58.72 according to eBay).

Listing is HERE

I've been watching the listing so I know where to get it when I can finally sneak it past my wife...... :whistling:

HTH

Derek

Thanks Derek, will this grille fit a 2010 model? apparantly there are 3 versions by year change!

Listing is HERE

HTH

Derek

Thanks Derek, will this grille fit a 2010 model? apparantly there are 3 versions by year change!

Sorry Mark, listing says only for 2006/7/8 so I would assume it won't fit the 2010. You could perhaps email the seller as he may have a suitable one for the 2010 model year.

HTH

Derek

Thanks again Derek!

I saw this one listed on the Bay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEXUS-F-2008-2009-2010-GRILLE-w-o-PRE-COLLISION-/190579152843

which looks like it will fit, I have contacted a local main dealer in Ipswich and passed on the part number and I am pleasantly suprised that he can get one in on monday morning for £93 inc VAT!

I have no idea why Lexus Norwich quoted me £643 !!! it just goes to show that main dealers employ some right wazzaks!!!

Ipswich did not want a deposit, and are happy that I will not buy if it does not fit!

Watch this space, I will take some pics and let you all know if it will indeed fit or not as the case may be!

Thanks again Derek!

I saw this one listed on the Bay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEXUS-F-2008-2009-2010-GRILLE-w-o-PRE-COLLISION-/190579152843

which looks like it will fit, I have contacted a local main dealer in Ipswich and passed on the part number and I am pleasantly suprised that he can get one in on monday morning for £93 inc VAT!

I have no idea why Lexus Norwich quoted me £643 !!! it just goes to show that main dealers employ some right wazzaks!!!

Ipswich did not want a deposit, and are happy that I will not buy if it does not fit!

Watch this space, I will take some pics and let you all know if it will indeed fit or not as the case may be!

Well that's a pretty decent result. Do let us know how you get on and remember to post some pictures once you have had it fitted. :)

Derek

Thanks again Derek!

Well that's a pretty decent result. Do let us know how you get on and remember to post some pictures once you have had it fitted. :)

Derek

Thanks Derek, i will post some pics up when I get to fit it.

UPDATE

I managed to get to the bottom of why I cannot get hold of an 'F' type grille insert for my car.

I did not know that the 250-C (convertible) which is the model I own, has a different design grille for that particular model!

I have now been able to source the correct fitment from an American supplier.

Thanks for all your help, and taking the time to look.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links