Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ct Advance Sat Nav (First Time Lexus User)

robertchas

Hi guys

Just received my first lexus today and I am most impressed, I have the Advance model and was a bit surprised that the manual does not even mention this model so the move on sat nav has no reference at all, not a major problem as it is a tom tom and fairly simple to operate but some form of a manual would have been good.

I have a few questions if anyone has figured stuff out.

Where is the audio coming from it appears as if it is through the left speaker only but is very quiet and when music is playing you cant hear it.

where is the sim card for data services as it is slow or non responsive.

how do you update the sat nav? I know it has a sd card but can you simply use tom tom software to update the firmware and maps on you pc.

Apart from that all seems fine and am looking forward to using this car over the coming months.

Chas

got the manual from tom tom website so all good

link here if anyone else needs it

http://download.tomtom.com/open/manuals/Lexus_CT_MoveOn_NAVI/refman/Lexus%20MoveOn%20Navi_en-GB.pdf

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys. I also have just picked up new Advance, my question is how do you increase the sound volume on Sat Nav, the manual says go to driving image ,they press button 6

Doing this displays the volume level ie 60% but how do you increase the level !.

While on route puts the left button on the control and it will bring up the slider bar. Push right on the round control to increase volume and left to decrease.

Simples

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links