Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fresh Set Of Wheels

jeffreyt

for some months now I have been looking for a another set of wheels to replace the 'dinner plate ' wheels

currently on the car ( how could anyone at Toyota/Lexus sanction those ridiculous wheels on such a lovely looking car ?) and fit standard tyres ie not run flats.

Well this weekend I have just purchased a set of 18 inch wheels from an early GS300,they are in good condtion and cost the very reasonable sum of £116 off eBay.Tried one on this afternoon and they fit perfectly and really look the business.

Will get my son to refurb them ( thats his business ),fit 2 new tyres and I will have a nice new set wheels

without breaking the bank.

I'm posting this in case it helps anyone else wanting to replace their 'dinner plates ' at a reasonable cost

and is not sure which Lexus wheels will fit the SC430.

Will post some pics up when they are refurbed and on.

PS I am not fitting the tyre pressure sensors to the new wheels and will disable the warning light/audio connection ( how to disable the this is covered elsewhere in the SC430 forum).

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links