Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Clutch Problem

Hello lads,all of a sudden i cant get my car in gear without forcing it.I have a 6 speed manual,when the clutch is depressed its not disengaging the clutch fully as the car creeps.Theres no leaks anywhere and master level hasnt budged,I cannot change into any gear at all unless the car is turned off.

i cant get any gears at all now ,ive changed the fluid ,my release bearing has been slightly noisy since i bought the car,wonder if its broken and if that would stop me changing gear.I can change gears if the engine is turned off though but not always easily.Ian ive got a clutch working but feels a bit of travel in it now at the top.I bled the clutch using a brake bleed kit.

thrust bearing normally would make a little rattle when its broken or pedal be stiff like you said.

that's the worst case if not the slave cylinder. gearbox out then. hope you get it sorted bud -

clutch plate snapped off ? you been downshifting hard or doing burnouts lexusloon ?

guess it was wear & tear then without clutch slippage.

sorted at a decent price - :outforcount:

at 7 years yes, you done really well.. wear & tear.

I couldn't have gone over 3 years! always burning clutches out. :driving:

its why now for the last 9 years been on auto trans -

:winky:

yes . the better I have found was lucas fuel treatment.

no harm in using forte treatment, its good.

the best treatment for fuel i would say, that I have found & felt was using the best fuel out there eg shell v power nitro.

trial & error brings experience - :outforcount:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links