Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Toyota Tis Techstream Software

I have managed to get the software for the above Version 800.034, managed to activate it with a 3000 days expiry length :)

I have a cable that I previously used on other cars, but not entirely sure it will fit the Ls.

I will test this tomorrow and report back.

the very latest one, if you can find it somewhere, now works on windows 7 32bit. It still does not work on win 7 64 bit. Also I am unsure if the miini-vci cable drives are win 7 compatible.

I got it working under windows 7 professional , as win 7 pro comes with windows XP mode virtual machine. Now a days I use an old dell laptop that has win XP in it.

The version I d/l and installed is on my win 7, 64 laptop.

There are no issues running the program other than the fact that it won't connect to the VIM, but I'm sure that is interface related.

Win7 64, everything I've read so far says that it only works on 32bit computers. Which cable and software version are you using Rudy? I'm looking to buy it pretty soon to sort my key issue

The cable I used was one I had lying about it's a VAG KKL 409.1. I've used that one successful on an Alfa Romeo 156, but I guess it's not compatible with the Techstream software.

• 2 weeks later...

So I have just received my cable and software and have installed it on my old win7 32bit laptop. I won't be able to try it out for at least another week due to reasons I won't bore you with, I bought the software to try and re-link the spare key but I'm wondering what other people use the software for? Are there any nice features that can be switched on?

• 4 weeks later...

I connected the cable to my car earlier this week but the software version I have does not have the is220d in the menu. Does anyone know if other versions have the is220d included?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links