Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Side Lights / Daytime Running Lights

Cockroach_UK

Hi,

Just imported a 1991/2 windom 3.0g which seems to have developed a strange fault, when i picked it up from the docks it was flat and had to be jumped got it back home everything ok! Next day all seemed fine checked all over all lights working no problems,

Today I was checking the headlight alignment ready for MOT it seems the side lights / just will not turn off!!!

I have tried disconnecting the Battery for one hour put it back on still the same :unsure: left it for 1.30 hours with the lights on thinking they may be on a timer still the same :angry:

Any ideas ??

Any thoughts would be Apreciated :D

hmmm.. that does not sound right.. i had a windom for 3 years and it did not have that.. its not a standard feature

Silly qustion but obviously you would have switched the lights off... it might be a fault in the switch (stalk)

any pics of the car?

Hi that was fast

Yes I did turn the lights off :lol:

Did your windom have the auto setting on the stalk ??

DSC00620.jpg

This one is fully loaded sports suspension and trans got the gold lexus badges to spruce it up fancy using it for a month then will pass it on

DSC00619.jpg

Can you see the sidelights shining??? :hehe:

DSC00621.jpg

I bet youll enjoy the ride that you will not wanna part with it... absolute dream to drive on the motorway.

I reckon you have an electrical problem... and the switch might be faulty... they are obviously turned off.

try this

Turn to auto... this might turn them off as they will only come on when the key is in the ingnition at night

youll find when you turn the engine off at night with the lights on auto you will pull the keys out and the lights will stay on until you open the door

give the auto a try anyway.. but at least it might tell you if it is the stalk switch or not

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links