Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Where's Me Towbar ?

When I bought my 07 400 last year the salesman enthused about the fact it had a towbar. Although I could only see the electrics plug he said the towbar was a pull out one? Or something similar, tbh I wasn't paying much attention. Anyway the time has come to pull a trailer and I'm buggered if I can find the towbar :( I've looked underneath, in the boot bit with the tools, everywhere! Please tell me there's a special place lexus keep em and that mine isn't really missing :(

hmm...I know what I think has happened. A detachable towbar has the electrics and a bracket attached to your vehicle, the actual towball is the what detaches. I bought my RX300 a couple of weeks ago, the bracket and electrics are present but the towball has been lost at some point. On the bracket you should find a label with serial number etc, write these down and contact a tow bar fitter. I would recommend three counties leisure but I'm not sure he covers Yorkshire.

Hi mate, I bought my RX from a garage in Hull a few months ago and that also had a detachable towbar (westfalia). Mine was under the boot (one of the two pop up storage spaces in a leather zipped bag).

I was quoted £420 to have a detachable tow bar fitted - before I realised it already had one! doh!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links