Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Back To Front Calipers Issue

Had new calipers with carriers replaced New disc,pads but didn't change clips that hold pads in carriers so brakes r still not much better kind of soft pedal could clips b old ??????????@ damaged,clips didn't come with pads as they were blue print, do original ones come them @ can I buy them separate next will change rear pads as they r almost worn @ will replace front clips @ is there anything I should check @ I'm not losing fluid either any help???????

This is like the 5th thread you've created for the same issue. I've lost the plot now. lol

Clips will not make the pedal soft. If there is an issue with the clips, they will only warp you discs as braking won't be even. They are only available from the dealer and cost about £75!!

Soft pedal is usually air in the system. Did you bleed the brakes?

I know u must b bored by now lol but could be new pads maybe need bedding in after 500 miles havnt really done lot of miles with New pads,discs I found a site on eBay only need clips shims came with pads for 7.99 @ another one for 12 really can 4 clips cost 70 amazing

The prices are not that bad in the US to be honest. I think in UK they are trying to recover the cost of all the free engine rebuilds they have done the IS220's... :D

i'll agree with that brakes need bleeding properly, the clips holding the pads will not make a scrap of difference and i doubt that they cost £75 !!!!!!!! new rear calipers from Lexus only cost £99.00 each

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links