Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

After Lowering Springs (Us Import) - Lights Too High

PilgrimIS

Hello all,

I have recently put Eibach Pro (US Import) on my 250. However even though the ride is great and the stance even better I have noticed that my dipped beam is slightly higher.

As these Eibach's were the US version they lowered the front .4" more than the rear. So my guess is that as the front is lower now the auto-leveling is putting them too far up.

I have read this is the AFS sensor and I need to move some bolt to the middle of something on both front and back of the car....

Anyone got any real info on this?

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

As it seems no one had the answer on this one... If anyone ever has this issue it's pretty simple.

Remove the rear near side wheel. Looking at the lower part of the suspension spring, look directly behind it and to the left... You'll see a small 10mm Star nut that is on a small bracket. You simply undue the nut and slide it up or down (up moves the lights down, down makes the lights up).

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links