Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

New To Lexus Ownership.

Calster17

Hello.

I recently became an owner of a W-Reg LS400, and i'm loving it!

I've wanted to get a big saloon for years, and finally decided to take the plunge 3 weeks ago when a friend decided to sell his, and I've fallen for it since! Not the first choice of car for a 21 year old as you can guess, but the luxurious interior and bold exterior are great. It's the first time I've driven an auto and I've warmed to it, and the engine is fantastic! :) A real contrast to my Suzuki Cappuccino I've been using the past few months!

It's covered just over 95,000 miles and has had full Lexus service history up until a few years ago, when it was undertaken by a local garage. It's 2 tone grey with black leather, and 5 spoke alloys. Sadly it needs the driver's side ball joint done (Can't remember offhand which one exactly), and has normal age related mark's on the bodywork. The last owner had a custom exhaust put on, giving it a nice V8 sound while not too loud unless made to do so.

Overall reaction from friends and family on it is great as well, giving my friends a surprise with just how quick it is! Only problems I've had is remembering the size of it when in traffic and for parking!

Can't wait to find out more on the car and hopefully stick around here!

10685725_10152975762531132_3296314085428Just need to give her a good wash!

Thanks guys!

I can't get over how clean it is mechanically and if the fuel prices stay low I'll be keeping her for a while! :)

Got a few thing's i'm needing to sort out body wise, and a few thing's i'm wanting to chance, but other than that it's perfect!

Fuel prices are unlikely to stay this low for long, despite low inflation (or even deflation). Many members have had their cars converted to LPG. There are lots of posts about LPG - happy reading, and welcome to the club.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links