Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Washer Jets

OK my fault.

First of all check this one:

Last point in Luxury

It's the US 2004 Model. Is it called LE in Uk?

Sort of the IS200 LE is like an introduction 2004 model which is also a limited edition model and the IS200 LE also has all the same revised features of the new regular 2004 IS models but for the extra bit of cash has some nice options.

I wished that Lexus GB had given us the 2-position seat memory for driver's seat, and a couple of other options would have been nice not from just from 2004 USA IS model but just a couple of more options like Audio Controls on the steering wheel and one-touch auto open/close feature on the front passengers window would have been good.

The regular 2004 IS models came out late october. And to answer about mist or jet my 2004 IS200 LE it has mist spray which reminds me I need to fill my windscreen washer tank :)

From Lexus GB Press about the regular 2004 IS models :-

MINOR CHANGES FOR 2004 MODEL IS RANGE

The IS range has undergone some minor improvements for 2004; on sale from late October, the revised car now includes high gloss aluminium trim surrounds for the electric window switches and heating controls and a new oddments tray with lid for the centre console. For the exterior, the front and rear light extensions now incorporate a smoke-effect finish.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links