Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Sponsorship

alphacat

I am disgusted and upset to find out Lexus have sponsored Channel 4 TV to produce a completely false and inappropriate misleading docudrama which focus on denigrating UKIP.. UKIP The First 100 Days is a fabrication based on lies and ignorance solely made to misinform and frighten people who are considering their choices for May 7th general and local elections. I have made my representations to Lexus and received a reply that indicated they supported thought provoking drama. Of course this documentary drama was really political biased fabrication and I understand UKIP have taken this for legal advice.

There is no excuse for any car company or distribution company to try and influence UK voters with lies and mistruths. This program was full of these and more. Even the some of the companies mentioned on this farce have denied the events they portrayed could or would ever happen.

I am disgusted with Lexus and have made my feeling known to them and will continue to make sure Lexus is confronted with its decision to back such defamatory media.

I was about to buy a new or nearly new GS 450h and have had my 430SC for 3 years. I will not consider a Lexus now until they retract their support from Channel 4 and make it clear they don't agree with such political interference in the form of drama.

There is soon to be a 430SC on the market although I feel like burning it.

Those of us who love our country and want its freedom don't deserve to have such lies and mistruths supported by those who profit from our purchases.

You love your country so much that you are planning to buy a Japanese car?!

In my book, anything that Lexus and Channel 4 can do to persuade people NOT to vote for the ideologically- and intellectually-bereft racist loons of UKIP can only be a good thing!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links