Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is430 Large Pics

TheDon

hey guys, found these high res pics of the is430 that the yanks built! according to evo magazine (this months edition) lexus trialing this car at the nuremburg ring! and are possibly thinking of the feasability of creating the car, seeing as ford have alsmost created a 5 litre V8 kit fot the focus for £15,000 (an extra) then they are gonna have to.

high res is430 pics link

i didnt mean it to sound like its a definate thing, but they might at least now be seeing it in a different light if they are actualy spending their own money building and trialing the car.

It would be such an advantage to have a car that could compete with the M3. So who knows what they have planned, i certainly never thought that ford would ever drop a 5 litre v8 into a focus, then work out if they could offer it as a add on package for £15,000.

Maybe thats how lexus could get round this, offer it as an upgrade package?

sorry to upset people if they feel that im just talking ****.

but i just thought that the pics would be nice as they are of a decent size.

to quote evo-

"lexus cheifs in the US said that they wanted to explore the performance of the six cylinder is300". however, rumors suggest that lexus is actively considering a production IS430, and a prototype is said to have been testing at the nurburgring in germany"

january 2004 edition of EVO

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links