Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

99 Aristo Tt Vertex Radio Change To Double Din

Greetings eveyone and a merry christmas.

Sorry if I am going over old ground but I have been through all the topics and cannot find the details, and I am new to this?

I have a 99 Aristo TT vertex Edition without the sat nav, it has the JBL sound system in.

I have a doudle din M650TV Visualx DVD/TV player to fit in.

(Christmas presant off wife)

I have got facia kit and have removed old radio using instructions from the forums without any trouble at all, and have fitted double din in place,

but have not wired it up yet. Looks Nice.. Want to be 110% of wiring 1st.

Here it is ------- Visualx M650TV DVD Double Din -----

I am after the pinouts or wiring diagram for the radio - can anybody help please?

There is a JBL amp in the boot aswell, will I have to alter anywiring for this unit to work as it has got its own amp built in.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanking you in anticipation

Best Regards

Paul

:hohoho:

Hi Chips,

Thanks for the reply & a Happy New Year to you aswell.

I was begining to think I had done something wrong as I hadn't had any replies!

It looks cool in the car, I have just got to sort out wiring speakers up or bypassing amp if I have to.

I have a normal Mk1 GS300 aswell which I will be selling shortly aswell.

Is that a picture of yours?

I will have to get my camera out and take to pictures of mine.

All the best and have a wonderfull new year.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul and Welcome to the Forum and a Happy New Year to you.

Thats a Cool Xmas present B)

My cars the mk1 so dont think i can be of much help,theres a few guys on here with mk2s who might be able to help you with your questions.

Cheers chips.

Cool piece of kit that. I've gotta stick a standard single din sony stereo in mine tomorrow and the wiring in that area looks entertaining to say the least. Mine doesn't help that the previous jap owner had all sorts of kit wedged in there.

Hello, and Happy New Year,

thanks for the reply.

Hope your radio change goes ok.

Ive just got to sort out speaker/amp wiring the rest is wired up.

Got the reversing camera in the boot lock aswell - after reading the forums from LOC.

I just want to be 110% sure don't want to damage anything.

All the best

Regards

Paul

OK, I've got a Mk2 Aristo and I'm pretty certain I CANNOT change the Radio/touchscreen to any double DIN stereo/TV/DVD system without losing the A/C & heating controls. So I honestly don't think it's possible but one of the Electronic Guru's here might be able to help you overcome that, although IMHO I don't think it's possible.

I take it you had the standard Lexus Touchscreen for the CD Player/Radio/Heating/AC etc?

Hello and Happy New Year, thanks for the reply.

I have fitted Double din player in and wired it all up.

You have to bypass the Amp in the boot.

When I have figured out how to put pictures on here I will upload them.

Best regards

Paul. :D :driving: :D

Done it

Here are some pic's

My Webpage

When I get more time I will put all wiring details on and some more pic's of car.

Regards

Paul :D

Hello SKEET94 & GAZWALKER, thanks for the reply.

Mine came with the premium JBL sound system, I had a look at a few with the Touch screen already in, but everyone needed to be converted and the seller hadn't got a clue how to operate system,so I haven't seen one working correctly.

The one I have fitted is touch screen as well.

Thinking about fitting monitors in head rests or just having one single monitor in the back in the center console rear airvent between seats.

All the best

Paul.

P.S. what have you had done to your car Gaz as its says none standard.

Mine has had a few things done to it & tuned up by Thor Racing.

Got a few more things to do to it, hope to get done by the end of the month.

Well it either the car or pay for my holiday? Tough decisssion!....lol

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links