Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Roof Mount Aerial

hi to everyone, new here so be patient, just bought as200 and the roof aerial is broken. the mast and base are both broken. any info on how to remove the base and replace it? please. great cars by the way, my first after having four celicas.

hey there. have put a saab arial on my is200 was a piece of ***** to fit. need to be a little agile tho as with most things basically its just bolted into place. the head lining is clipped up to the roof. so unclip (a little force with a screw driver as a lever) take out as many as ya need for access. dont remember how many i took out out but it wasnt many. just enough to get to the bolt and aerial and booster wires. when efitting it helps if ya have someone to hold the base striaght although if i remember rightly i think theres some tabs to keep everything square.

thanks for quick answers lads. managed to get a look at it today, pulled the lining down enough to see the aerial base. the roof has "three holes" for the aerial, one for the cable and two for the small studs which hold it to the roof. i will need to try and source one fom a breakers. from a toyota dealer i was quoted £23 for the mast and "wait for it" £113 for the base.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links