• 1000's of Lexus For Sale
      1000's of Lexus For Sale
    • Massive Choice on Lexus Parts
      Massive Choice on Lexus Parts
    • Get Your Club Gear
      Get Your Club Gear
    • Join Gold & Save!
      Join Gold & Save!
    • Save Up To 15% On Your Lexus Insurance!
      Save Up To 15% On Your Lexus Insurance!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shortandstrange

Sat nav DVD not ejecting

4 posts in this topic

I hope someone can help; as I can't find an answer anywhere. I recently purchased a 2017 Sat Nav update disc, ejected the old disc, put the new one in and.....NOTHING, I get the start screen that says GB (Bottom left) and I Agree (Bottom right) and when I click agree it just keeps going back to the same screen, I did this with the key in and on position 2 of the ignition.

Not too much of a problem BUT the new DVD will NOT eject, the flap is open, I have opened and closed it several times and even tried pushing what feels like a button on the flap and nothing. The only bit of info I could find was to tap the top of the scree, left, right left but it won't eject.

I hope someone can help me...

Just an update on this, I emailed the company I bought the disc off and he told me to disconnect and reconnect the battery, I did this and the new disc worked fine. Followed the window reset procedure I found on here and all is okay now!

1 person likes this

Can you confirm your voice command system still works okay?

I bought a 2017 disk and had the same battery disconnect issue. The map worked but I lost the whole voice system.  There was no beep to talk after,  affected everything including climate and radio etc. 

Just by way of an update to my voice problem above. The seller sent a replacement disk, everything now works.

1 person likes this