AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Eame64

INFINITI G37 CONVERTIBLE

I was wandering what peoples thoughts are about the Infiniti G37 convertible,we are thinking of changing are SLK 200 only because we need a four seater convertible, and liking things a bit different and rarer i came across the G37 which seems to get good reviews.They are also tin tops which we prefer to rag tops.

i know there is the Lexus SC or IS convertibles but they don't really appeal to us.These G37 are quite rare but i was wandering if anyone has drove one or had any experience of them.?

When I saw the G37 photo I thought it was the SC430! Very similar styling. Is it bigger than the Lexus?

It has a smaller 3.7 V6 engine and i know there are some similarities  to the sc but imho i think its better looking.

Is the SC430 too small for you?

I would prefer the V8 engine and of course it is LEXUS?

I wasn't sure what a G37 looked like so...

2009-infiniti-g37-convertible-photo-2681

Here it is against the IS rag top...

21auto_lgspan.jpg

Reference article; http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/23/automobiles/autosreviews/23AUTO.html  The G37 infotainment controls look awkward.

Here's a comparison to the SC430; http://www.thecarconnection.com/car-compare-results/infiniti_g37-convertible_2010-vs-lexus_sc-430_2010

infiniti_100170206_m.jpg

• Like 1