Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cadoxton Slate/dark Granite 1g0 Paint Code

Got my first look in person at the colour I have ordered for my IS250MM.

It looks good but does not appear to be a Metallic type finish.

Maybe its my eyes or the showroom lights but i thought this was supposed to be metallic dark slate.

are they charging the extra metallic fee for this finish???

Any body with this finish got the answers.? :huh:

Got my first look in person at the colour I have ordered for my IS250MM.

It looks good but does not appear to be a Metallic type finish.

Maybe its my eyes or the showroom lights but i thought this was supposed to be metallic dark slate.

are they charging the extra metallic fee for this finish???

Any body with this finish got the answers.? :huh:

My SE-L is in the same colour, and yes it's a metallic. I'm surprised it wasn't obvious in the showroom lights. In the States I believe they call it Smoky Granite Mica which I think is a better description.

I don't think you'll be disappointed as it really suits the car, but guess it's personal preference as to what looks goo :lol: d.

Hi tango

It looks great but I could not get that slight glint of particals as you normally can with metallic.maybe as I say the lights were bad in the showroom and maybe in my head as well

PS whats that cover you have??....ghostbusters??

Hi tango

It looks great but I could not get that slight glint of particals as you normally can with metallic.maybe as I say the lights were bad in the showroom and maybe in my head as well

My other half asked why there was an elephant hiding in the driveway :lol: I just use it to stop the usual dust and bird doo-doo that seems to appear by magic as soon as I've spent a couple of hours washing and polishing!

Actually I cover it when I'm away on business for a couple of weeks or more...one day I'll manage to clear the garage of junk!!!!

Hi tango

It's definitely metallic. It looked gorgeous under the Tunbridge wells showroom lights but unfortunately they could not get me one with nav quickly so i went for Argento Ice

Hi nicnac

Yes, most definitely metallic. Picked up my (we call Granite gray in Ireland) IS 250 Sport on Monday evening. What a car. Really looks the biz. Only problem is that it has been ****** down here for the past 2 days and the car now looks filthy.

Once wx has dried up will take some pics and post on the forum.

When you picking up your new machine?? :)

I'm pretty jealous Matty, a granite IS250 sport with MM and beige leather would probably be my choice at the mo, if 60 grand was suddenly to fall out of the sky and land at my feet.

Have seen mainly silver IS250s out on the road so far. It's nice to see somebody going for my colour of choice. Gives me a sporting chance of getting what I want second hand in a couple of years!

Good luck with the new motor,

Si

Thanks Diapason.

The model I chose was the Granite Gray with the black Escaine sport interior, a mixture of Velour and leather. I think this is much cooler than the leather.

Originally I went for the base model in black, but wanted the 18" alloys. However after alot of research and e-mails to Lexus Ireland, UK and Europe, the base model cannot take the 18's as it is specifically set up for the standard 16's. Hence I took the Sport model. What a diffirence!!

Matty :)

I'm pretty jealous Matty, a granite IS250 sport with MM and beige leather would probably be my choice at the mo, if 60 grand was suddenly to fall out of the sky and land at my feet.

Have seen mainly silver IS250s out on the road so far. It's nice to see somebody going for my colour of choice. Gives me a sporting chance of getting what I want second hand in a couple of years!

Good luck with the new motor,

Si

Hea! Hands off. I want it.

Matty,

Dont know when mine will arrive as Mahonys havnt given a date yet...ordered it start of february so hope it wont be too long ....looking forward to the pics of yours :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links