Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mot Passed But New Rear Shock On Order

Well the ISF passed the MOT which was a relief but the rear nearside shock which was leaking and was pointed out to the last owner at the previous service does really need replacing.

Car is booked in for its 110k service next week at Lexus Hull when the intermediate service and shock will be completed - may also be putting on the two year warranty too.

A leaky shock is nothing. At that miles a M3 would of had all of its suspension completely changed, inc all bushes etc. and probably a new boot floor that had rotted away!

Good point Steve - I will take comfort in that -according to my mechanic everything else on the car looks great - let's see what the Lexus dealer comes up with next Friday

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links