Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

After A Couple Of Silly Questions I Finally Made It. Meet The Proud Ne

James Trendall

Hello,

After a few random mostly pointless questions i finally made the dive and bought myself a 52 plate Lexus is200 SE (Sports started to climb in price) For a 13 year old car i cant moan about the condition as it's pretty much mint.

Here's a few pictures after the 270 mile trip home and a good clean. The only things i need to do is spray the lights and wheels. Lower the car and get myself an LSD. Will not doubtly update on the forum very soon.

GvDaNsO.jpg?1r97SHga.jpg?1V6PREyc.jpg?17Lq72nO.jpg?17qKjip7.jpgacfHrtD.jpg?1uk7grf4.jpg04lAPNO.jpg

Hi and welcome to the LOC, we are a
friendly bunch and some of us even know how to pull them to bits and
put them back together again, with of course the one bolt and washer
left over. Cant see any pics.

Regards Mike.

Hi and welcome to the LOC, we are a

friendly bunch and some of us even know how to pull them to bits and

put them back together again, with of course the one bolt and washer

left over. Cant see any pics.

Regards Mike.

Hello and thank you for the welcome. Glad to know since i'll be begging for help and advice later on down the line. Sorry about the pictures i see them on my end but Here is the link to the album anyway.

Looks a nice example, engine bay looks valeted :)

I wouldn't carry drugs in mine personally but if you're into LSD what can I say!

Thank you. Once i got it back i scrubbed the engine bay. I need to get down deeper tho mud/dust is EVERYWHERE. I spent a good couple of hours on a quick clean up heading out tomorrow with my trusted toothbrush to get at those hard to reach places.

In September i'll be spraying the wheels a few shades lighter than the car itself (Dark car lighter wheels imho) Hubs, calipers, lights will all be re-done. My intentions are to build it back up to the sport specs (Lowered, window tints, LSD) apart from that keep it tasteful to show that a clean and looked after Lexus can stand out in the crowd while staying luxurious.

Anyway time to get some rest. I look forward to spending alot more time on the forums getting to know most of you and if Lexus have any shows i'm sure i can drag (trick) the wife in to attending :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links