Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

20,000 Mile Service Costs

What can I expect to pay for a 20,000 mile service on an IS200 Sport? Any recommendations as to where I should take it? I am based in the East Midlands (near Leicestershire and Warwickshire) but do travel to the North West frequently and would be prepared to take it there if I can get a good price.

Thanks for any help.

I think the 20K service should be sub-200 quid.

Your best option to save money would to be join our GOLD membership scheme, you can save up to 15% on the cost of a service at a participating dealer (and there should be a couple of options near to you).

Welcome to the Club saracen.

If you join our Gold membership you will see a list of dealers that offer up to 15% off part and servicing. I'm certain there will be a dealer local to you that would offer you this great discount.

As you're another fellow Midlander you may want to add your name here ....thank you B)

To answer your questions I don't know how much the service cost would be. Also, I hear Leicester are very good. You can always phone them directly for an exact and up-to-date price.

20,000 service carried out December 03....at Glasgow

Cost just over £370 with new rear brake pads, coolant and diff oil change - take these out cost around £200...

Dubious service though :angry:

Service sheet supplied was interim service, currently querying with dealer, no mention of brake fluid cost despite change being standard at a full service, can't really believe they supplied it for free when charged around £2 for screenwash fluid :sick:

I bought my car from Lexus Leicester. My first ever new car. :P Looking back wish I'd opted for the Sat Nav option. When I replace it I will definitely be getting another. Should be in time to buy the mark II of the IS.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links