Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Oc App On Istore

PaulWhitt20

Thanks Matt.

I did a backup of my old phone on the computer then restored this to the new phone. It tries to bring the Lexus OC app in but it fails. I think is trying to download it from the App Store but as it is not there can't find it.

I'll have to make do with tapatalk for now.

Thanks for the suggestion.

When you backup you need to allow it to download missing apps on the computer from the phone and then when you restore you let iTunes copy back the applications rather than letting the phone try and download the apps directly from the store.

When you backup you need to allow it to download missing apps on the computer from the phone and then when you restore you let iTunes copy back the applications rather than letting the phone try and download the apps directly from the store.

Hi Colin.

I wish I knew what you were talking about.

When I click on my apps in iTunes there is nothing there.

Thanks Colin, but when I do this it seems to transfer the music and movie files but no Apps. No Apps appear in the middle window to install. Is there a setting somewhere hidden in iTunes that disables syncing of Apps? I hate ITunes. I used to consider myself computer literate but iTunes really confuses me. Must be getting old.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links