Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

RX400 / 450 h - Alloy Wheel Question

Hi all - does anyone know if the 19" gunmetal 10 spoke alloys off the RX450h will bolt straight onto an RX400h?!?

Bolt pattern appears to be the same (5 x 114.3), but am unsure about hub bore and offset...

Thanks very much - and apologies for the "noob" question!

goose

Beware----the link that you gave shows the rim size as R17-------my 2008 RX400h is fitted with R18 rims.and if you look on the Lexus UK web site at past brochures that also shows the car as being fitted with R18 rims.

I think that the information shown on your link related to US spec vehicles

51 minutes ago, Lydiamight said:

Beware----the link that you gave shows the rim size as R17-------my 2008 RX400h is fitted with R18 rims.and if you look on the Lexus UK web site at past brochures that also shows the car as being fitted with R18 rims.

I think that the information shown on your link related to US spec vehicles

Thanks.

I think the website means that the RX400h comes with a range of wheel options ranging from a 17x6.5 – 22x8.5...  mine has the boggo 235/55R18s.

Now to decide if I should refurb or replace with RX450h alloys!!! :)

Cheers, goose

Make sure you notify your insurance if you do change as if you use 19" rims (which weren't an option on the RX300/400) you may have a claim refused in the event of an accident.

17" rims (for winter tyres from an RX300 mk1 for example) were available as an option so would not require insurance notification as the are listed on the manufacturers specs for an Rx300/400h...

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, ChrisKaye said:

17" rims (for winter tyres from an RX300 mk1 for example) were available as an option so would not require insurance notification as the are listed on the manufacturers specs for an Rx300/400h...

That is insurance company specific, some will still want you to specify options, and even if not they would have to be original OEM wheels not just any 17" wheel.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links