Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anybody know where I could get 2 pairs of IR headphones for my ls600hl.... I did have a 2sets but batterys leaked in them (cheap batterys bought from local poundland)

I've just come off phone with nearest Lexus dealer who can get me 2 pairs but at £120+ vat each (don't think so) I know Lexus are luxury cars and we pay extra for parts etc but that price for headphone .. Nope , looks like kids will have to have wired headphones instead

unless someone can tell me where I can get cheaper priced ones

Dear me, Graham,

You're driving the top-of-the-range LS.......and you're putting cheap batteries in the headphones.

You know what they say - 'Penny wise, Poundland foolish'      :)

• Like 2

I saw some advertised on E-Bay some time back for around £80. I believe any IR headphone should work, but I can't guaranted this. I was missing one when I bought my LS600, but I was so disappointed with the sound quality that I replaced it with a wired one. The main problem was a lot of hiss, which changed in volume when you moved your head.

6 hours ago, graham8370 said:

Thanks Graham , I have already got myself 2 pairs of ir headsets and they work perfectly and only £20 for both off flea bay, plus they automatically switch off if not being used unlike the original Lexus ones supplied with my car (brand new) ...

cheap batterys will not be on my buy list anymore either, lol

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links