Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

hi all ,my rear two wheels are completely shot,just wondering what size they are and hopefully does anyone know of a reasonably priced source for them , thanks in anticipation of any replies :)

When you say wheels, do you mean tires, or both tires and rims or the rims alone. The rims can be either 16, 17 or 18 inch if they are original Lexus. Tires accordingly would be R16/225/55 or R17/245/45 or R18/255/40.

Now when you say reasonably priced it is a bit vague, for some - it means anything made from rubber and cheap, for others balance between price and value. I would say check online in blackcircles.com you will have local fitting options as well. If you wan't absolutely cheapest place to buy tires it would be mytires.com but after fitting they are usually comparable in price with blackcircles and it is difficult to find place to do it for you (usually garages do not accept tires from outside).

When it comes in particular brand of tires I am personally using Dunlop Sportmaxx RT, but any comparable brand are all fine and you can refer to "european" marking for comparison. Unknown brands should be avoided at all costs as in the end tires are arguably most important for safety. Refer to many thread about tires forum members are using and recommending.

sorry for confusion Linas.P ,i meant wheel rims , i am on R17 , i also use blackcircles for the last couple of years and find them excellent , i have a pair of Yoko bluearth's on the rears and goodyear F1 eagles on the front.

14 hours ago, cidersteve said:

sorry for confusion Linas.P ,i meant wheel rims , i am on R17 , i also use blackcircles for the last couple of years and find them excellent , i have a pair of Yoko bluearth's on the rears and goodyear F1 eagles on the front.

You're confusing me even more, Linas.P asked you to connfirm that you wanted to replace tyres or rims.

You say above "I meant wheel rims" and then go on to intimate its tyres you're after.

What exactly do you want to replace?

One word answer please :lol:

19 hours ago, cidersteve said:

Well I would suggest to replace them with original rims if refurbishment is not an option. As well I guess you want to replace all 4, unless you OK having different style rims on the back. As for 17 inch rims they are identical on front and rear: 8Jx17 ET45, holes: 5x114.3mm, centres: 60.1mm

• Like 1

thanks Linas P, Thats all the info i need. Not sure where you are coming from Verbout ,i said it was wheel rims i was after ,then agreed with Verbout that blackcircles was a good place to source tyres !!!

Apologies :thumbup: 

Wasn't clear to me what you wanted. 

Linas had to ask for clarification, and piasek gave you a suggestion for a tyre company, but turns out you were talking about rims.

I asked you to clarify because I didn't have a scooby doo.

So, the three of us contributing to the thread initially didn't know what you were talking about.

And it wasn't me who agreed that Blackcircles was a good place........

I am not sure if that is full link, but the first one which I see is genuine Lexus rims directly from Lexus http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Lexus-IS250-220D-2006-2012-17-x-8-Alloy-Wheel-Rim-/251673603795?fits=Car+Make%3ALexus

Which means they will fit and the price is reasonable £99 per rim.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links