Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

10 minutes ago, Shahpor said:

Try to not let it get to you Fred.  It is almost like a right of passage on here. :smile:

This is actually one of the friendliest forums I have been on, and it is well worth hanging around.  Most on here will also do their best to help if you have problems.

The important thing is to just enjoy driving it.  I have been going up and down the M4 frequently for a while now, and being in mine definitely makes to journey more bearable.

Yours looks clean.  Any more pictures?

:)

very clean, was so suprised by the problems to be honest. Feels like a brand new car in every other way.

DSC_0796.JPG

DSC_0797.JPG

DSC_0798.JPG

DSC_0799.JPG

Koum you have a lovely looking lexus there and im loving the colour.thanks for the snaps. I adore the looks of the lexus is. Im totally sold on the lexus is now. I'll never go back to bmw or mercedes as they are just too common (every other  car on the road these days seems to be a bmw or mercedes ) and the lexus is a far more comfortable and luxurious ride.

Please don't let my previous comments put you off and hope you enjoy your lovely new lexus 😀

• Like 2

12 hours ago, ahmedali44 said:

Was it lexus main dealer or independent dealer????. Still smoking after egr clean.

Independent, and yes but to be fair I didn't make an amazing job on cleaning it. I believe it to be dpf

• 4 years later...

i have had a is220d for three weeks now and had a new E.G.R valve fitted but still have problems, the traction light comes on have had this cleared the codes but drive20 miles and its back on my mechanic put it on the tester and P0400 code comes up it said the E.G.R valve flow malfunction. any ideas.????

• 2 months later...

I had to get another E,G,R valve that was toyota/lexus original part more money also cleaned the EGR cooler this together did the job but the cooler cleaner took the longest had to clean out with oven cleaner let it soak over night nexted day like new ,then refit it all back , this with the new EGR valve .done the job cleared the codes and running great ,(touch wood )  lol,

• 2 years later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links