Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Service History...

Sanman

Had my Lexus serviced at Lexus Canterbury, THEY forgot to stamp the book and when it was dropped off I didnt realise until a few days later.

I did not fancy posting it, incase it got lost and I do not trust the post with my service history.

Also I asked them to replace the interior light bulb - they "forgot to do it", but it is on the service checklist so they didnt do the check but ticked the box.

Best bit was when a lady rang me and asked if the service was ok, I said NO and told her why. She said would get someone to call me back - guess what 2 days later no one had. So waste of time the "customer service phone call" !

I emailed and rang them in the end on numerous occasions.

So they offered to send me a bulb and tell me how to do it, 2 months later all I get is fobbed off.

Had enough, went to Halfords and got two lightbulbs (in 1 pack) for about £1.50 and did it myself - probably saved me £20 and the hassle.

Well I am going to go down to Canterbury (40 mile round trip) in the next month or so and will get my book stamped, and then will be going elsewhere for my next service. :angry: They have a Lexus sales room but all the servicing is done at a Toyota garage down the road.

I would say they look and sound the part, but do not deliver the quality service.

Been there done that and got the same result ,the other dealership they have is no better either .i got the same phone call and complained about my service and was also told someone would ring and they never did .will not be using them again .

Finally managed to speak to Lexus Oxford (the original supplying dealer)

That explains the lack of vehicle info on the front page. Mine was also supplied by Lexus Oxford and also had the same blank info page, I ended up filling it in myself in case it caused problems when I took the car for its first Cardiff service.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links