Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I have a is 250 2008 reg. with the mark levinson sound system Bluetooth etc. My mobile phone is usually connected to the system automatically,but just lately, for personal reasons my wife on her own has to drive 100 miles quite frequently, it would be good for her, if I could connect her mobile when she uses the car, but keep mine on there as well. Is this possible?

I would have thought that you can "pair" a couple of devices with the car Bluetooth set up and hence when ever one of those devices is within the car and it's Bluetooth is on then it seeks another paired device and automatically connects.  Lot depends on what phone and whether the car automatically seeks previously paired Bluetooth devices.

Suggest pairing both devices with car.  Leave Bluetooth switched on on your wife's phone and see what happens when she gets into the car.

Thanks to everyone, I have now managed this, it was quite easy. 1 very happy wife, just have to keep my eye on her phone bill now. Thanks again

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links