Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

On 9/28/2018 at 10:01 PM, KJB90 said:

I have them fitted to my 250 and absolute love them. They make to car look a lot more modern, especially with the LED indicators. I got mine from ebay for around £200 and expected to fit load resistors to prevent hyper flash bit was pleasantly surprised when I didn’t need to. No major issues with fit, the only slight niggle is that the shut line isn’t identical to that of the boot shut line,  but you’d only ever notice if you were actively searching for it. I’ve attached an image of how they look at night. I can add daytime pics tomorrow if you want?

37D18B05-F69B-46CD-8CE5-ADB1E4860DF4.jpeg

They look great. I've a 200d f sport and want the rear end to look as good as the front so plan to buy a set of those. On eBay for £259. Have you had any issues with reliability and are they simple to fit and connect up ie. plug and play.

If you have a daytime shot please post it

Thanks

Colin

2 minutes ago, Colin Spence said:

They look great. I've a 200d f sport and want the rear end to look as good as the front so plan to buy a set of those. On ebay for £259. Have you had any issues with reliability and are they simple to fit and connect up ie. plug and play.

If you have a daytime shot please post it

Thanks

Colin

Hi Colin

Thanks for for the compliment, they are easy to fit, also plug and play, and I have had no issues with them, but I did keep the old ones just as a precaution, you won't be disappointed with them, they really give the car the modern look. I will post a daytime shot shortly. 

Paul

• 4 months later...

Old but active thread. Can anyone here confirm if these lights have reflectors in? I want to get the reflector LEDs to go with the Vlands but surely if the taillights don't have a reflective element in both it'll fail it's MOT?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 9/29/2018 at 11:26 PM, Peter P18 said:

Mine with the new smoked bumper LED reflectors to match. 👍😎

6814BA7B-F450-4C0B-919D-99D8D4D0A52F.jpeg

F3222FC4-4245-4E81-B4D3-AE0EB3AA5005.jpeg

04C52F48-5BDD-410A-B211-77EA5F125600.jpeg

Looks good, but guys, will these not fail the MOT?

The red ones look fine with the reflectors, but curious if the smoked ones will fail the MOT... Any thoughts?

11 hours ago, JuiceWRLD said:

The red ones look fine with the reflectors, but curious if the smoked ones will fail the MOT... Any thoughts?

They pass. They're still reflective. My friend has them and never had issues with MOT

17 hours ago, JuiceWRLD said:

I have had the red ones on my car for 3 years, 1st mod I did to the car, I have never had a problem with MOT, hope this helps. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links