Hi all,

I've owned my Lexus GS300 since 2012. It's a great car unfortunately I'm not driving it due to needing a new brake master cylinder and a strange intermittent issue with the accelerator jammed wide open while driving while engagement of kick down. Has not put me off but will have to be fixed as it's a safety issue. But looking forward to interaction on this forum from fellow fans of Lexus.

• Like 1

Check your floor mats are anchored correctly, if they shift, they can catch the accelerator pedal.

Are you planning to replace the brake booster? 

On 2/10/2019 at 7:10 PM, TigerFish said:

Check your floor mats are anchored correctly, if they shift, they can catch the accelerator pedal.

Are you planning to replace the brake booster? 

I don't think it is that is causing the issue because I did a test without the floor mats. Yes I'm planning on getting a pre-owned brake booster. And sorry about the late reply I didn't get notification for some reason. 🤔

On 2/10/2019 at 7:10 PM, TigerFish said: