Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Top mounts (front) air suspension

Hi all , after being told that I’d have to replace both front air struts because the top mounts had gone (m.o.t ) around £1500-£1700 it was great to find brian berridge , orchard engineering  , life saver and a genuine nice guy , after separating top mounts from struts I sent them to Brian on the Wednesday morning and got them back rebushed at 1030 am Friday , what a legend  this man is , I must say that I’m in Scotland and Brian is in Gloucester 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Brilliant!  I saw the post about Orchard Engineering and discussed this process with a garage about a week ago.  I thought this would be possible and therefore not have to go to the place with the car.  You've just confirmed it.

It’s easy enough to take strut off, two bolts at bottom and 6 14 mm bolts at top to hold cover and top plate to body , then 14 mm opened to undo air supplie pipe , before undoing top mount from body , you’ll need along 19mm socket to undo but that holds bearing and topmount to top of strut , sounds worse than it is but Brian does a fantastic job on them and is very reasonable 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links