Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2013 RX450H Roof Rails Needed

Hi All,

I wonder if anyone on here have a set that they do not need? Or perhaps want the cleaner look and want to sell me theirs? If the latter happy to provide the black covers from mine.

Many Thanks

Andrew

Good luck as used availability for these is exceeded by demand.  I  got new ones in the end from Lexus Direct who were doing them at a discount - may still do.  New ones come with new gaskets and required longer fixing bolts etc.  Care needs to be taken to obtain the securing parts and to fit them correctly as this is a known area for ingress of water into the car.

• Like 1

Sometimes appear on e-bay. If you find a set in good condition for about £200 incl postage consider it a fair price.

When I was looking to equip my car with the roof bars two years ago, the cheapest option was lexuspartsdirect, who offered new for about £330 incl VAT and delivery.

I also heard from some car breakers, that RX mk2 roof bars (factory black) may fit RX mk3, but never had chance to check. Despite the body is quite different, the roof slopes, screw positions and fixings may well be the same. If you find such a used set for RX mk2 in close proximity, it may be worth checking fit.

• Like 1

Lexus Parts Direct must have increased the price of this item then, since I bought mine from them as they were well under the shipped price  asked by Lexus (Snows) Exeter which is still £354.99.  If interested I would ask Lexus Parts Direct if they could do better as they normally beat other dealers significantly.

I am pretty sure that the diagram that came with mine showed as suitable from cars from 2008 -  (to last of the 3rd Generation.)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links