Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Exact Spec Of Qualitat Altezza

londoner2001

I have been looking at auction listings recently for the Altezza and was surprised to see recently a black Qualitat, the car was listed as RS Qualitat whereas I have seen other Qualitat models listed as just Qualitat and these are always in blue.

I am assuming that there is an actual Qualitat model, this one has the full interior, full Qualitat extrerior, modified engine and has some bolt on bits, this only comes in dark metallic blue. Then there are RS models with full qualitat options but what are they , it's all very confusing as this qualitat model at auction in black actually appears to have the part orange interior looking through the window.

I was under the impression that the Qualitat model had the 6 cylinder engine from the AS and it had been tuned and had new exahaust suspension and other bolt on goodies, however, I am not so sure now as surely it would of been much easier to take the RS engine and add on exahust, filter etc?

If anyone knows the real deal with these Qualitat models I would be glad to hear as if this Black RS Qualitat is a Qualitat model with the added on stuff to the engine as well as extreior I wouldn't mind one, they look the dog's bo**ocks, I would attach a picture but I don't know how, if anyone knows how to post pics I will mail them to them.

Cheers,

Nick

Qualitat is an optional listing of parts.

they do do some tuning(albeit by TRD)

This includes dual VVTI , and some suspension work.

as an option you can get the interior done aswell as some aditional trim pieces on the outside, You can get the qualitat model as a 6 cylinder and a 4 cylider, which the RS model one possibly is.

the best 2 variants to get are the

Modelista RS200

and the

TOMS 280T, however this one is a bit of a pig to own

Thanks for that, so the RS Qualitat was most likely the Modellista, it was tiptronic so would it be faster than the standard RS 200, it has I think fatermarket exahust and TRD Sportivo suspension so I presume it would be a bit quicker than the standard RS200, how much would you expect one to go for at auction as I know the starting price like with most auction things is very rarely what the car goes for.

So the Modellista and other Qualitat versions did come in theoretically any colour?

nope the modelista is not the same as a Qualitat., the modelista is much rarer

the manual RS is quicker than the tiptronic

ive only ever seen the Modelista cars in dark blue, a real modelista can be identified by its different headlights (Xenon, projector type)

in auction these cars START around 500,000 yen= £3000 approx,

now these prioces are assuming the car is a good grade.e.g grade 4, low KM and a good history, and on an age of approx 99/2000 possibly even later

so the car should be able to be sourced for around £8500 = Y1,623,242.15

on top of this you have the shipping, import duty VAT and esva

• 2 years later...

I have been looking at auction listings recently for the Altezza and was surprised to see recently a black Qualitat, the car was listed as RS Qualitat whereas I have seen other Qualitat models listed as just Qualitat and these are always in blue.

I am assuming that there is an actual Qualitat model, this one has the full interior, full Qualitat extrerior, modified engine and has some bolt on bits, this only comes in dark metallic blue. Then there are RS models with full qualitat options but what are they , it's all very confusing as this qualitat model at auction in black actually appears to have the part orange interior looking through the window.

I was under the impression that the Qualitat model had the 6 cylinder engine from the AS and it had been tuned and had new exahaust suspension and other bolt on goodies, however, I am not so sure now as surely it would of been much easier to take the RS engine and add on exahust, filter etc?

If anyone knows the real deal with these Qualitat models I would be glad to hear as if this Black RS Qualitat is a Qualitat model with the added on stuff to the engine as well as extreior I wouldn't mind one, they look the dog's ********, I would attach a picture but I don't know how, if anyone knows how to post pics I will mail them to them.

Cheers,

hi i own the toyota altezza rs200 qualitat in blue with red/black swade int has all extras if you need to know more let me know thanks jay

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links