Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• 2 months later...
On 11/6/2021 at 12:32 PM, Phil xxkr said:

Sadly, the days of using proper English are long went 😕

I'm sorry I'm dyslexic and use the text to speak I'm very good at cars though manual stuff 

If I would have seen it in the first place I would have changed it

On 11/7/2021 at 9:35 AM, Marleez said:

Wow. Your paint has a deep gloss. How do you apply polarseal?

It's dead easy wash the car as normal before you dry the car use a different snow foam gun with polarseal in it foam the car then wash straight off and the car is sealed! 

On 11/6/2021 at 10:47 AM, Texas said:

I think he is trying to say…

“No need to wax anymore.

Get yourself a Snow Foam Gun and buy some Autoglym Polarseal.

Wash the car as usual but before it dries throw some Polarseal over it and a Monthly wash thereafter will keep it protected.”

grammar makes a world of difference.

I said above I am dyslexic and use the text to speak feature doesn't always pick up my words properly 

If I would have seen the mistake I would have changed it I'm sorry this seems of inconvenienced you

2 hours ago, Yorkie740 said:

I'm sorry I'm dyslexic and use the text to speak I'm very good at cars though manual stuff 

If I would have seen it in the first place I would have changed it

No need to apologise old chap. If you use voice to text or if English isn't your first language or any other method of getting your message across so what? The point is you are making a contribution and that's welcome. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links