Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

GS 300/430 MK3 05 reg. Parts req.

Morning all. I've bought myself a GS 430 05 reg which needs an  o/s/r door card in beige and I would think about all 4 door cards, the cup holder in the centre console with the light wood finish (not the black), both clear side repeaters in the front wings and the grilles in the front bumper air scoops. If any members can help in sourcing these parts or have surplus items for sale contact me on price etc.  I'm going through the usual channels,  eBay,  247 parts,  1st choice etc. The sun roof doesn't work, says the seller, so I'll leave well alone for the time being.  Would like some tips on what may be wrong and a fix. I've had it a week now and it goes well,  engine/gearbox, suspension, brakes, beige interior, 18" refurbed alloys and premium tyres and all fittings work well. The bonnet has the GS bubbling and probably cheaper and easier to replace. It needs a bit of tidying after 140,000 miles but FLSH up to 2016. Jim

Not at the moment. I'm doing a snagging list which gets longer, as ever, and the parts I want are hard to come by. It's going into my trusted garage on Wednesday and he'll check it all out and I'll know what sort of battle plan I'll need and the days are getting shorter and colder so just plodding on one job at a time.

It's silver, Palidio? and beige leather.  I'm about 60% complete cleaning, feeding and Mr. Sheening the inside which is coming up very nice. 

• 1 month later...

Door card swap. GS430. 05 reg. I've taken the damaged O/S/R door card off to swap with a card that came off a GS450h. Unfortunately the wiring is different  as in the photos. 1 & 4......2 & 5 single plug/ double plug and 3 & 6 are the tweeters. No. 6 is Mark Levinson (excuse the blurred pic). First 3 photos are from the 450h.  Do you think the looms can be swapped without causing electrical problems, non working items or warning lights on the dash.  I've found the Beige trim hard to come by. Another way would be to buy any colour from a ML model and swap looms.  Thank you. Jim   

IMG20211209105855_BURST001 (2).jpg

IMG20211209105930.jpg

IMG20211209143752.jpg

IMG20211209105905 (2).jpg

IMG20211209105919_BURST000_COVER (2).jpg

IMG20211209105913.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links