Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

220d p0400 engine code

Domo2e

Hi iam new to this ive a 07 220d vsc mode came on last 2 weeks ago traction control light and engine light came on lost power would not go over 2000 rpm . Pluged in the obd reader and p0400 code came up . Cleaned the egr valve out  its was blocked car was driving fine for a day or two vsc light and all the rest off the lights came back on lost power after cleaning the egr valve  i notice the engine is noiser the normal like a knocking sound ? Can anyone help and mpg is bad aswell i notice  

Hi Domo,

It might be that the valve is actually stuck.  If so, you could take the housing apart and see if it can be cleaned.

Otherwise, you would need a copy of the TechStream software from eBay to run a test to see if the valve is doing what its supposed to be.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links