Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Spot Weld Inspection Recall

1 hour ago, Tel said:

So will need to arrange a Test drive to evaluate the 350h engine as my 2021 F-Sport with AVS is  very refined.

Just bought the Boss an Aygo Cross Auto which now has a 7 speed CVT g'box & 18 " wheels----it too is very refined .

Toyota/Lexus  drive trains are refined & the UXe  approaches perfection but more than 50% of Global road tests find the 2022 NX  noisy when extended-----probably needs more sound proofing.

Tel

I traded up from the UX to my NX 350h Takumi and the NX is far more refined than the UX. I had a UX loan car for a day while the Dash Cams were fitted and was so relieved to get back in the NX.

You won’t be disappointed - but a test drive is always a good idea.

I referenced the UXe for refinement values not the UX .

I have driven the Electric UX on 3 occasions & the Refinement is staggering considering the E version is a power derivative of the UX range. Using the latest sound reducing techniques & other tweaks the E is a joy to drive but suffers Range Anxiety. 

Clearly Lexus are class leaders in refinement ,yet the 2022 NX refinement is said to be a negative in some high speed, high rev situations & costs 20% more which just disappoints me.

Tel

Tel, I missed the “e” in your comment….

No wonder you found the UXe quiet and refined!

I went from a UX 250h to the NX 350h - comparing apples to apples…. To compare a fully electric to a hybrid is like comparing apples and oranges - no meaningful comparison in my mind. I have no negative experience in the NX after 2200 miles😬

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links