Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi all

I have a 2018 GS450 h  that i have had just over a  year I noticed over last few days The traffic Anouncment is not working I have looked to see if there is a TA Button but cannot find one But in truth i dont think it as ever worked does anyone Know  if it as been deprecated I did find DAB and FM Settings saying on But have never heard A traffic annoucment ever I do get something over the sat nav.

The reason i ask is i live in yorkshire and sometimes go to hull but One side of M62 is closed ( the bridge over the Humber) and i would have thought that TA would have anounced this.

As anyone had similar Experience with this.

Thanks Robert

Thanks for that John it is now coming through on FM but not DAB I have found out that it no longer works on DAB TOYOTA/LEXUS have incorparated it into the Connrcted Services

Which i do use but only when you have a route in the sat nav and that works very well but on roads i know dont use the Sat Nav so i suppose will have to put sat Nav on every route i take

It was just that the Junction just over the River on way to Hull is completely Closed and no annoucment about it

But Appreciate your answer I havent got a hand book so i have looked it up on line so now have the PDF file

Thanks

Robert

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links