Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Good deal on Michelin CrossClimate 2

J Henderson

National Tyres currently have an offer available that could make a set of CrossClimates, or any other Michelin tyres for that matter, something of a "bargain".

(Quotation marks since they're amongst the most expensive tyres on the market)

chrome_screenshot_1657908178605.thumb.png.702af179701823ea3d7f10ae208f7208.png

It's actually been running for a while so this may be old news to some, but since the deal is due to expire in a little over a week, I thought I'd deliver a heads-up.

I've personally taken advantage of the deal and ordered a set of CrossClimate 2 for my IS. They'll be fitted next Friday.

With the discount code applied, the price for 4 18" tyres incl fitting was £499. Significantly cheaper than anywhere else. Cheaper even than buying loose tyres and having them delivered.

• Thanks 1

Good head's-up John.

I bought a pair of Cross climates for our wee beastie last week, from Halfords, and they have the same offer.

In fact, I booked them via Quidco, and will likely receive an extra 5% rebate

13 hours ago, Illogan said:

Good head's-up John.

I bought a pair of Cross climates for our wee beastie last week, from Halfords, and they have the same offer.

In fact, I booked them via Quidco, and will likely receive an extra 5% rebate

And 15% With your LOC card? 

5 hours ago, Phil xxkr said:

And 15% With your LOC card? 

Ooh no - according to the LOC card terms:

"Cannot be used online or at Halfords Autocentres."

AND: the Halfords autocentre LOC card excludes tyres!

Edited by Illogan
Added detail

11 minutes ago, Illogan said:

Ooh no - according to the LOC card terms:

"Cannot be used online or at Halfords Autocentres."

AND: the Halfords autocentre LOC card excludes tyres!

How strange? I bought 4 x Goodyear Eagle and they took the 15% off 🤔

3 minutes ago, Phil xxkr said:

How strange? I bought 4 x Goodyear Eagle and they took the 15% off 🤔

This was the review I wrote last May. 

"Well, I have just had fitted 4 x Goodyear Asymmetric SUV 3's onto my RX450H and have to say that they are terrific, reducing the cabin noise considerably and feeling much more planted. I also have to say my local Halfords did a great job not only fully "sheeting" up inside but also in the boot as I was keeping two of the tyres. And yet again the Gold Card from the LOC played a blinder gaining me 15% off together with the 15% promo Halfords are running my final price netted out at £103.50 per corner 😁 including disposal etc. That's a huge saving over some prices I have seen so are to be highly recommended. Should your local Halfords say your can't have both discounts you can state I spoke to HQ at Redditch who confirmed that you can."

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links