Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus ISF seats swap into IS250/IS350

MattDH

Anyone done a ISF seat swap into 2nd gen IS250/350? 

I think I'd prefer the slightly more bolstered seats that the ISF has in my 2nd gen IS350. Wondering if it's a straight swap or not. Ideally want to keep the heated seat function. Not too fussed about losing ventilation feature

Or better yet a GSF/RCF seat swap into the IS250/350. I know someone has done it on their 3rd Gen IS but nothing about 2nd gen.

I suppose so longs as it's gen 2 seat from an ISF then I can't see any fitment issues. RCF quite possibly but GSF I doubt as it's a bigger car (different positions of fixing holes).

On 11/11/2022 at 8:13 PM, MattDH said:

Anyone done a ISF seat swap into 2nd gen IS250/350? 

I think I'd prefer the slightly more bolstered seats that the ISF has in my 2nd gen IS350. Wondering if it's a straight swap or not. Ideally want to keep the heated seat function. Not too fussed about losing ventilation feature

Or better yet a GSF/RCF seat swap into the IS250/350. I know someone has done it on their 3rd Gen IS but nothing about 2nd gen.

I swapped 3IS seats into my 2IS.. it's a bolt on. Same mounting holes etc. Seat belt buckle needs transferring over by that's a matter of one 17mm (I think) nut. As for heat & side airbag... connector heads are different shapes. Same amount of pins IIRC. If you split them and connect with the correct connector head it will all work. I swapped for those seats to improve my seating position... the IS300h seats I got weren't electric therefore go lower. 

So.. 3IS seats fit. RCF & GSF seats are exactly the same. Normal RC seats are the same as IS300h so yes, they will all bolt on, but you gotta mess with the connectors to clear the lights. I never bothered. Losing heat & ventilation didn't bother me, but I did have an airbag light on the dash from the curtain airbag. You can buy a resistor to plug in to clear the "fault" or like I said, swap the connectors over. 

and as for ISF seats, yes, they will fit no issues. Same plugs, same everything. It's the same car at the end of the day.

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

H3XME,

what year was your IS250? I’m looking into updating my 2007 IS250 with interior seats.

Did you also replace the rear seats? 

appreciate you.

thanks,

David K.

23 minutes ago, Cacique001 said:

H3XME,

what year was your IS250? I’m looking into updating my 2007 IS250 with interior seats.

Did you also replace the rear seats? 

appreciate you.

thanks,

David K.

Hi David, 

I did it in both of mine. 2006 and  2008. 

Rear seats were replaced with facelift leather ones (white stitching) as my original interior was the microsuede specific to the sport models. 3IS rear seats don't fit. They're a different shape 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links