Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

RX450h F sport tech and safety vs premium sport edition - differences?

Hi guys

Apologies if this already been covered in another post. I am struggling to find the spec differences between the 2022 RX450h f sport tech and safety vs premium sport edition.

I know the F sport is more expensive but I want to know what exactly that has over the premium sport. And vice versa, are there any features the premium sport has that the F sport T&S doesn't?

I managed to find an old pricing pdf online: https://www.lexus.co.uk/content/dam/lexus/nmsc/united-kingdom/new-cars/pricelist/Price_Lists_Apr_2022_RX_Elr.pdf but this doesn't detail spec.

This one from 2021 includes details of specs but was before the premium sport was out so I cannot see a comparison: https://media.lexus.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/pdf/lexus-rx-rx-l-price-list-2.pdf

Thank you

The Premium Sport Edition adds some cosmetics and features over the RX with Premium Pack, basically giving you the tech & safety pack as well.

I don't think there is anything an F Sport with T&S pack wouldn't have and obviously the F Sport has its own unique features such as the different styling, seats, instrument cluster, sports steering, sports dampers with active suspension, adaptive high beam, active sound control etc.

Info about the Sports Edition can be found here:

11 minutes ago, ColinBarber said:

The Premium Sport Edition adds some cosmetics and features over the RX with Premium Pack, basically giving you the tech & safety pack as well.

I don't think there is anything an F Sport with T&S pack wouldn't have and obviously the F Sport has its own unique features such as the different styling, seats, instrument cluster, sports steering, sports dampers with active suspension, adaptive high beam, active sound control etc.

Info about the Sports Edition can be found here:

Thanks a lot. I've taken a deeper look and I think the only thing the premium sport edition has which the F sport T&S doesn't is heated rear seats. 

4 hours ago, Aljaf90 said:

Thanks a lot. I've taken a deeper look and I think the only thing the premium sport edition has which the F sport T&S doesn't is heated rear seats. 

You get heated rear seats with F Sport and the T&S pack.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links