Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Cd Player Problems

Hi all,

I have an IS200 SE (Y-reg). Over the weekend I had a problem of CDs sticking in the factory fitted in-dash CD player. The CD player was full, but it managed to chuck out 3 of the 6 discs. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there an easy solution - or does it mean 4 hours of dealership hourly servicing charge? Is it likely that I will need a new unit?

FYI the CD player did come up with an "ERROR 3" message, whatever that means!

I have searched through this site but cannot find anything obvious.

New to the site - hope you can help me!

Cheers,

Iain.

thanks for this. Did a search for Err3 and found out about the "quick reset" trial, and also about the extended warranty.

:)

Have contacted local Lexus dealer, and they have told me to take it in - so optimistic that it will not cost me (though how long I will have to wait for a new unit I will have to wait and see!)

Cheers.

Happened to me yesterday. All cd's were jammed and unit US. A new audio unit was ordered and is being put in on Thursday under 5 year guarantee. Would put this good service on dealers but unable as screen comes up ' sign on' and I am already signed on but will not open up.

TOP MARKS TO LEXUS SOUTHAMPTON.

Very pleased to get the new audio fitted last Thursday. Lexus Southampton did the changeover as per 5 year warranty in 4 days. The old unit is now sent to Lexus somewhere in the midlands where the jammed cds are extracted and returned. They also did a free check of the car before handing it back with the completed check form.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links