Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Good quality music in CT with ML audio

Las Palmas

So far, I have not found out how to play lossless high-quality music in the CT. Still trying to find a way to cheat the software. Do not know how, but might find out.

This morning, wife - for the first time said that music sounds really good and much better. - What have you done?

What have I done? Burned a data DVD with music converted from high-quality flac to m4a format in with 512kbps resolution on a standard DVD 4.7Gb. Can have about 20 hours of music on it.

Sound is far better than from Bluetooth and very, very much better than MP3, in the max quality 320kbps.

Voices are clearer, drums and cymbals crispier and bass is no longer a bit rumbling. Finally listening to the way Mark Levinson can play without having the music player connected with line-in.

Monitor show what is playing, name of melody, artist with picture and where it come from.

Actually, good enough to almost everybody and so good that few will hear it is not real high-quality from lossless source.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Paul sherman said:

Playing a CD works the same ! 🥸

Absolutely. Max 1-hour music before you need a new CD, unless you want to hear the same again, or you are satisfied with lossy music.

20 hour of reasonably good sounding music without needing to find a new disc. Without needing to have line-out from audio player to line-in in the car.

• 2 weeks later...

To make room for more music in my audio player (Neutron on Samsung Galaxy) I changed all the 24-bit lossless music to 16-bit lossless. A bit more than 5K tunes were taking up close to 450Gb space and it is now reduced to a bit more than 200Gb (still have full resolution of all on computer) so when I have time there is room for quite a lot more music on my phone. It has taken many years to get that much music but I think it is a blessing to listen to. Lots of memories from where I listened to it first and with who I enjoyed it with. Still enjoy listening to new unknown music. A lot of young musicians are extremely good, maybe because they are having better instruments and maybe because they can fine tune and remove errors on computers.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links