Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

totheFold

Hello everyone! New member here thinking of potentially buying an ISF. I’ve had a few cars so far with the latest one being a 19 plate c63 that I just had to let go due to property purchase. As much as I love that car I actually don’t think I miss it at as much. Not saying anything bad about it. It was absolutely capable in every respect but you really needed to push it to the limit to get some really good noise out of it. Of course I could’ve gone the route of downpipe but that would require gpf delete and made the car not road legal and lots of other related headaches. 
anyway, back to the point. I’m now considering a replacement and the itch is too strong. GS F was on the radar but I’d say it’s out of budget and here is where IS F comes in. Based on my read, they seem to be fairly reliable but there are few on sale at the moment. There’s one example with 50k miles but a 30k price tag. What are member’s thoughts? Is it worth splurging extra for a lower mileage one or go for something cheaper due to their overall reliability? Service history is key of course.

Hello None? Welcome to the best Lexus forum there is. The used car market is quite on the expensive side. 30k for that particular ISF is a little steep but it's a fabulous car. 

Look in the dedicated F section of the forum. There you'll find owners only too happy to advise and help you. 

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links